Happy 2010, readers dear.
As you’ve surely figured out by now, I love NYE. I love the clean-slate feeling every year, but especially this year, 2010 seems ripe with promise.
Some favorite links, that anyone can use for whatever it is that you’re up to:
- “How to Improve your blog when you have no internet access” from ProBlogger
- “The benefits of pissing people off” from Tim Ferriss
- “39 ways to live and not merely exist” from Dumb Little Man
- “10 awesome tools to get more out of Wikipedia” also from Dumb Little Man
- “7 productivity tips for people who hate GTD” from Zen Habits
- “7 habits of amazing writers” from Write to Done
- “Are these 3 words ruining your life?” from Zen Habits
- “All the advice on happiness you’ll ever need in one post” from Zen Habits
- “10 Facebook settings every user should know” from All Facebook
- “10 ways to give yourself a procrastination inoculation” from Zen Habits