G-d, Katie Schwartz is funny. I find myself laughing out loud again and again while reading that sharp blog of hers and am always flatteringly and pleasantly surprised when I spot a link to me. This time, it was a meme-tag, which I can’t refuse, so without further ado…
1. I have accidentally eaten salsa with lube in it. More than once.
2. I have been both accurately and inaccurately hate-crimed. In the same year.
3. Once night at Kingston Mines, I was introduced to the man who claims to be The Leroy Brown (“badest man in the whole damn town”). He declared I am a “hot peppah”.
4. I have seen the following hair bands live, all by last-minute invitations from friends, with less than one hour notice each time: KISS, Foreigner, Poison, Ratt, L.A. Guns, Whitesnake, Journey and Aerosmith. And Sammy Hagar’s solo show where he felt compelled to spit tequilla at me.
5. I love hardware stores and handywoman projects, but scream like a five-year-old when confonted with an insect, especially if that insect is a spider.